Transformation Tuesday- China Cabinet
TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!!! Matt (my husband) called me the other day with news that he had seen a china cabinet that was a total steal and he went ahead and purchased it! In my mind I felt excited and also concerned. I was excited to say we might have some extra storage space for our relatively small kitchen. On the other hand, I was concerned because I had no idea what this cabinet looked like! When Matt brought it into the house my face must have dropped because I had no idea what to expect! I found out that he had only seen photos of it and hadn't seen it in person until they went to pick it up and he thought it was resale ready because there was no way we could make it work in our house. I stared at the cabinet for a few days and was determined not to get rid of it because the storage space was much needed and maybe it wouldn't be so terrible after all... As you can see the cabinet is a cream color and the inside was a yellowish aged and slightly dusty color. I w...
Comments
Post a Comment